- Bunnies are not sold any earlier then 6 weeks of age. If we feel as if the bunny isn't ready by the age of 6 weeks, we will prolong the time with its mother. We will NEVER let a bunny go earlier than 6 weeks of age as its the California state law for breeders that sell rabbits.
- NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!!!
- We recommend that you look over your bunny before making the sale final.
- All bunnies are sent home with a bag of our rabbit food that we currently feed.
- All bunnies are sexed before they are sold.
- We will NEVER purposely sell an unhealthy bunny rabbit.
- We stand by my bunnies and I do offer a 3 day limited health guarantee. If your bunny does become ill or dies within the first 3 days we will replace it, the original bunny must be returned for a replacement bunny.
- Exclusions for any replacement: evidence of neglect, injury, or abuse, including heat stroke ( my opinion or veterinarians's opinion) this warranty will void.
- We am not responsible for any veterinarian bills at ANY TIME.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for us to be able to keep the bunny for you, up to the time the bunny is ready. If no deposit is made, we can not guarantee that the rabbit will be here for you. If the bunny is not picked up on the scheduled date, deposit is VOID and the bunny will go up for sale again.
We check the sex of all rabbits before they leave our barn, we do the best I can , and we do pretty good job, however mistakes are made, and it will be your job to also check the sex, as we are not liable for mistaken sexing . It is also your job to check not only the sex, but the teeth, nails, eyes, ears, mouth, ear tattoo( if applicable), nose, feet, tail, and overall examine the build and health of the bunny as well.
Our Return Policy
We DO NOT offer refunds.
If an emergency arises, and you can no longer take care of your bunny rabbit, we will take the bunny back as long as I have the room in our rabbitry.
AT ANY RATE, PROTECT YOUR BUNNY!
If you might have ANY questions, at ALL please, call/email us it could be important, your bunnies life could be at risk!!!